Swimming Pool Safety Tips
9 Swimming pool Safety Tips in Maryland
- Consider the maximum capacity of the pool when inviting people for a pool party.
- Be sure your pool water is adequately cleaned.
- Before swimming vacuum and skim the pool so that any debris or insects can be removed.
- Don’t overload the pool with too many items or guests won’t have room to swim.
- Make sure you have plenty of beverages on hand, too.
- Be sure someone is always available with first-aid and CPR training.
- Having a rescue float close by is a good idea.
- Keep a cordless phone handy to dial emergency services should an accident occur.
- For younger children, consider setting up a small, shallow pool so they can play safely.
copyright: Article Licensed to adPRO (no reproductions without expressed written approval)