Tankless Hot Water Heaters
High Efficiency Tankless Hot Water Heaters Save You Money!
Tankless hot water heaters offer unlimited hot water at a steady temperature whenever you need it and for as long as you need.
They offer the industry’s highest energy efficiency at 98% which lowers your annual operating cost and the best payback over tank type water heaters.
Another advantage of the tankless hot water heater is that they only produce hot water when needed instead of storing it in a hot water tank that has to use energy to maintain temperature.
That alone dramatically decreases your energy cost.
Finally, adding a tankless water heater to your home will drastically maximize space, whether in your basement, garage or a closet. Just another added benefit of going tankless!
SJ Johnson offers only the highest quality tankless water heaters by Navien. Navien is the leader in condensing technology, providing condensing tankless water heaters, combi-boilers, and boilers. Navien’s products possess state-of-the-art technology, high efficiency, and reliable quality.
The Navien NPE Series, is the ultimate hot water solution. It offers all the hot water you need, for as long as you
need it. A Navien hot water heater will help lower your energy bills and is environmentally friendly. You can communicate with your Navien system from anywhere with the NaviLink app giving you convenience and control in the palm of your hand.
- Endless hot water without wasting energy heating a tank.
- Space saving 80% smaller than traditional tank water heaters.
- An integrated and easy to use control.
- Cascading capabilities without an external control for larger homes.
- 1/2″ gas pipe capability up to 24 feet – use existing gas line for easy retrofit.An industry leading warranty.
- Dual stainless steel heat exchangers for longer life.
- Field gas convertibility from NG to LP.
Contact us today for your tankless water heater quote.
Serving Southern Maryland, Anne Arundel County, Charles County, Calvert County, Upper Marlboro, Lower Prince Georges County.